Terms & Conditions
Students must be 18 or older to apply.
In Consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the program, related events and activities, and use of equipment, I the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death.
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or other, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
3. I willingly agree to comply with terms and conditions for participation. If I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately.
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS the Host, its officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premisis used to conduct the event (RELEASEES), from any and all claims, demands, lossess, and liability arising out of or related to any INJURY, DIABILITY OR DEATH I may suffer, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I will notify the Host ownership or employees if I suffer from any medical or health condition that may cause injury to myself, others, or may require emergency care during my participation. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT. I WILL ALSO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING CLASSROOM DECORUM.
1. No drugs or Alcohol.
2. No weapons or dangerous materials. No sharp or potential hazardous items will be allowed in the classroom.
3. Be responsive and aware of your scene partner. You are responsible for injuries and damages.
4. No eating, drinking or smoking inside of the theater.
5. No gum chewing inside of the theater.
6. Maintain a respectful silence during work and instruction.
7. Do not argue with instructors.
8. Get to class on time, do not leave early without prior permission.
9. Sexual harassment or racism of any kind in not tolerated. This includes work done in rehearsal outside of class.
10. Student/teacher relationships outside of professional class work are strictly prohibited.
11. Dress appropriately to work in a professional classroom setting. No revealing or restrictive clothing.
12. Absences should be cleared in advance with both your instructor and the Studio 4 manager on duty.
13. Studio4 has the right to remove any student, and cancel their enrollment, if we feel they are a distraction to Studio4, the teachers, or other students, or whose actions we feel are detrimental to Studio4.
14. There are no refunds or cancellations.
15. Students are allowed 2 makeup classes per month, for industry related absences only. These must be made up in the SAME month as classes missed. Student loses makeup classes if they are not made in the same month.
16. Tuition is NOT prorated. Students must all pay the full amount of tuition per month, regardless of classes missed.